TECHNOLOGY MAKEOVER GIVEAWAY 2019
FOR ARIZONA NONPROFITS & CHARITIES
1. Eligibility. Smith Bagley, Inc. dba Sunstate Technology Group “Technology Makeover Drawing” (the “Drawing”) is open to businesses with a 501c3 non-profit designation located in Arizona,whose principal(s) are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in his/her state at the time of entry. Non-businesses are not eligible. Any business or business entity who have, within one year prior to the start date of the Promotion, performed services for Sponsor, or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and successor companies or any organizations responsible for fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplying any prize, and the immediate family and household members of such businesses are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win the prize. “Immediate family members shall mean parents, stepparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “In Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. All entrants must be current and in good-standing with Sponsor at time of entry and at time of drawing to be considered eligible. Mechanically altered or reproduced Entries are not eligible. In order to enter the Promotion or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final! In all respects, you certify that you are eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all requirements, set forth herein. Sponsor’s administration and operation of the Drawing and the selection of winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing.
2. Sponsor. The Drawing is sponsored by Smith Bagley, Inc., dba Sunstate Technology Group (the “Sponsor”), 1500 S. White Mountain Road, Show Low, and Arizona 85901.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion Period begins 8:00 a.m. Arizona Time on May 1, 2019 and ends at midnight on September 30, 2019. All entries must be entered between May 1, 2019 and August 31, 2019.
4. How to Enter. No Purchase Necessary to Win.
- Method of Entry. To receive an entry for the Drawing go to www.sunstatetech.com/giveaway and complete the Drawing Entry Form in its entirety and submit as instructed on the website. Incomplete entry forms will be disqualified. You will automatically receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) completed form to win.
- Entry Period. Participants must enter to win between May 1, 2019 and August 31, 2019. Any entries received before or after the entry period will be disqualified.
5. Drawings and Odds of Winning. A random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on September 20, 2019 from among all eligible entries Sponsor received prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. There will be One (1) Winner. The Winner will receive an in-depth assessment and fully-customized Technology Plan (a $500.00 value) for its business, and an additional $9,500.00 value in goods and services offered by Sunstate at the time of the drawing, and as determined and agree upon by Winner and Sunstate. The total fair market value of the prize is approximately $10,000.00. All applicable taxes must be paid by Winner.
6. Winner Notification. Potential Winner will be notified by telephone or email, by using information provided by the Winner on the Drawing Entry Form. The Sponsor will attempt to notify a Winner within five (5) days of the drawing. If a Winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternative Winner by random drawing from the remaining entries.
7. Requirements of Winner. The Winner will be required to complete an eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) when accepting the prize or within five (5) days of the drawing. If a Winner fails to sign the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternative entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Winner agrees to participate in marketing activities arranged by Sponsor to promote this Drawing.
8. Prize. The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the prize is $10,000.00 ($500.00 value for in-depth assessment and Technology Plan and $9,500.00 in goods and services). All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be sent an IRS Federal 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent).
10. General Condition. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Drawing is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Drawing to address the impairment and then resume the Drawing in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any business entity it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike disruptive manner. Any attempt by any business entity to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of the provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind even if the Released Parties have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Drawing, including but not limited to, any Drawing-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entry participation or inability to participate in the Drawing; (b) the violation of any third party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Drawing materials; (d) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Drawing; (e) human error; (f) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of an entry (including, without limitation, the information or any parts thereof); (g) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Release Parties or by an entrant; (h) interruption or inability to access the Drawing, the Website or any other Drawing-related websites, or any online service via the internet or mobile network due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (i) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer/mobile device and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Drawing; (j) any lost and/or delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (k) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries; (l) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, or any of their agents or employees; and (j) the negligence or willful misconduct of any entrant. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Drawing, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Arizona. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. Any dispute or claim must be within one (1) year of the time the cause of action occurred, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
13. Drawing Results. To request a winner list, (available after October 15, 2019) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Sunstate Technology Makeover Drawing, Winner List, Cellular One of North East Arizona, 1500 S. White Mountain Road, Show Low, Arizona 85901. Requests must be received by October 15, 2019. Requests received after October 15, 2019 will not be honored.