Hardware as a Service, also known as HaaS, enables businesses to acquire the essential technology (workstations, laptops, servers, phones, etc.) they need for daily operations without a large upfront investment.
Smaller businesses and startups often find budgeting for IT equipment to be one of their biggest challenges.
With a Hardware as a Service program, a Managed Services Provider supplies the IT equipment for a fixed monthly fee, making it much easier for budget planning. HaaS programs are both flexible and scalable, making them ideal for growing companies.
Stay ahead of cybercrime, data backups, failing equipment, and more.
Get started today with a free, no-obligation technology assessment!
Sunstate’s Hardware As A Service (HaaS) Programs
- All-In-One workstations, including monitor, mouse, keyboard and monitor cables
- All-In-One desktops, including monitor, mouse, keyboard and monitor cables
- All-In-One laptops, including docking station, monitor, mouse, keyboard and monitor cables
- Server packages including drives and rack mounting hardware
- NAS Bay packages including drives
- Router/Firewall packages
- Rack-mounted UPS
- VoIP Phones
- VoIP Controllers
- WiFi Controllers, Access Points, Security and Access Control
If you’d like more information on whether HaaS is the right solution for your business, we’re here to help! Contact us today.